Free Happy Father's Day Card
Free Homemade printable cards printable template with simple instructions on how to make card at home. Learn how to make simple Happy Father's Day Cards for father, daddy, dad. This is a very simple Fathers Day arts and crafts. Free Homemade cards are created from photos taken by me or my family and friends, or graphics found in Microsoft Word, Microsoft Powerpoint or OpenOffice Writer. Download DIY homemade card printable template and make printable card at home.
How to make card for Happy Fathers' day:
1) Download the picture
- Put your cursor on the picture (Click at picture for bigger image)
- Right Click your mouse
- Saved the .jpg picture into your computer
2) Insert this picture into a Word Processor (such as MicroSoft Word or OpenOffice).
3) Use a color printer to print.
4) Cut it and laminate it. The bookmark will be more lasting if you laminate it.
See Others Father's Day Arts and Crafts :
- Happy Father's Day Bookmarks
- Happy Father's Day Cards or Posters
- Children Kids Happy Father’s Day Bookmarks
- Children Kids Happy Father's Day Bookmarks Coloring Pages
- Children Kids Happy Father's Day Cards and Posters
- Children Kids Happy Father's Day Cards and Posters Coloring Pages
Other Children Kids Arts and Crafts: http://kidscrafts.resources2u.com/
Words that will help you to find this website: Free Happy Father's Day Bookmarks Bookmarker book mark Happy Father's Day Cards Posters Arts and Crafts Arts & Crafts download and DIY at home